About The Position
We are looking for an experienced and well rounded Art Director to develop and create all aspect of Sayollo’s creative strategy and lead our dynamic design team
Working with creative direction, you bring ideas to life, solving marketing challenges to ideate and design best-in-class brand expressions and experiences across e-commerce, digital marketing and social media and all other platforms that are too obvious to mention.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
- Strong team leadership and ability to recruit and develop to talents.
- Collaborate with Sayollo’s marketing team and closely execute social media and video content strategy.
- Strategist, Copywriter, and Creative team to meet campaign milestones and deliverables.
- Establish clear guidelines to foster brand marketing excellence.
- Ensure that Sayollo has a high standard of visual execution across all work and within all brand guidelines.
- Providing top of the line end results across all platforms (video, static, animation, after effects and 3D).
- Staying updated with motion design techniques tools as well as social media and marketing trends.
- 4+ years of design experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience art managing designers and end to end projects.
- 3d motion concept development.
- experienced in after effect in mobile (preferably in the gaming world)
- Provide a link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work.
- Deep understanding of DTC brands, gaming studios and Gen Z.
- Experience designing for global brands.
- Proven track record of delivering bold, effective campaign concepts across digital mediums: e-commerce and experiential.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multi-discipline teams.
- ability to define, communicate and lead an Artistic vision.
- Extensive experience in high-quality visual decision-making and Hands-on problem-solving.
- An out-of-the-box critical thinker who isn't afraid to try new things and is passionate about video content and KNOWS social media.