About The Position
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Sayollo is the lead of video In-Game advertising technology. With a mission to make mobile games better for everyone. Sayollo connects brands with gamers.
Sayollo specializes in advertising, brand marketing, and AI technology with a unique In-Game Advertising platform.
Sayollo captures space in the fastest growing real estate market in the world, mobile games. Sayollo has a unique evergreen strategy to ensure our games and brand partners can provide the best experience possible for their community.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Native or high-level English.