Executive Assistant to the CEO
About The Position
This position is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the CEO. This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so he may focus on his primary responsibilities and maximize his time and effectiveness.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEO calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities,
- Prepare materials needed for meetings.
- Research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Resolve scheduling conflicts while adhering to the organization’s priorities and goals
- Support special projects across the company to ensure efficiency
- Work with different office tools and systems, such as Slack, Monday etc.
- 5+ years experience as a PA.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing.
- Past experience working in the tech or global industry.
- Commitment to availability in flexible hours.
- A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure and enjoys working within a team.
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple projects on a daily basis