Head Of Finance
About The Position
We are looking for a talented Head of Finance to lead our Finance team.
Sayollo is one of the leading brands in the in-game advertising and the first to globally launch the revolutionary gComm platform that introduces the commerce world into the gaming ecosystem. Our mission is to introduce in-game purchasing with a frictionless experience and make it worthwhile to everyone; publishers, brands, and gamers alike. This means being an expert in the gaming world and creating a stellar end-to-end user journey with a deep understanding of the end users (gamers) but also a B2B mindset for optimizing DTC brands’ campaigns and conversion. That's why we’re looking for supersona with a can-do attitude that is hungry to take part in launching an entire new category to the world!
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Oversee the public reporting of financial information.
- Report financial results to management.
- Enhance monthly & quarterly reports and financial controls over financial reporting.
- ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Implement policies, procedures, and processes to support the company's scale.
- Work closely with the different Snappy teams (Legal, R&D, Product, People and others) on their requirements and needs.
- Implement policies, procedures, and processes to support the company’s scale.
- Define & formulate the financial aspects of company's future strategic directions.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting are upheld.
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
- Recruit, manage and grow the finance team, from scratch.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in finance/accounting.
- CPA with bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized, detail-oriented, and mindful of deadlines.
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to work independently, self-learn and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking abilities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, in both Hebrew and English.