About The Position
Sayollo is looking for an open-minded, thinking out of the box Junior Product Manager to join our Product team and have a great part in building our gComm service.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
- Working at the product team to define and execute product development plans.
- Translate features into workable backlogs of epics and stories and address product design, build and delivery.
- Define reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Address product related inquiries and questions from other departments and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Writing Specifications for Product requirements.
- Work closely with R&D team for product execution.
- Closely monitor product tasks to meet or exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Analyze performance in order to optimize and scale existing campaigns and create insights for global sales teams.
- Analyzing, AB testing and optimizing the product and user experience to maximize unit economics.
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams.
- B.Sc degree / Military experience equivalent.
- Familiarity with UX/UI methods in an agile work methodology.
- Mobile gaming experience - Advantage.
- Adtech and/or E-commerce experience/ knowledge - Advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and understand technical subjects to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills - attention to details, ability to digest data and translating it to actionable outcomes.
- Familiarity with Well organized, responsible and multi-task as well as autodidact and self-motivated
- Solid understanding of the online advertising world - Advantage.
- Fluent English - Must.
- DB experience in Mysql or Mongo DB - Advantage.
- Skills on Wireframing tools such as Adobe XD, Axure RP, Balsamiq.
- PRD writing experience - Advantage.
- Knowledge with JSON,XML and HTML.