Senior Product Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic product manager to join our team and help build a new e-commerce platform.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background and thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating excellent communication and problem-solving skills. You must be able to understand customer needs, and you will own the product lifecycle end-to-end.
Sayollo is the lead of video In-Game advertising technology. With a mission to make mobile games better for everyone. Sayollo connects brands with gamers.
Sayollo specializes in advertising, brand marketing, and AI technology with a unique In-Game Advertising platform.
Sayollo captures space in the fastest growing real estate market in the world, mobile games. Sayollo has a unique evergreen strategy to ensure our games and brand partners can provide the best experience possible for their community.
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development and all the way into the launch of the product.
- Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products.
- Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape.
- Identify and resolve problems in timely manner, and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager-MUST.
- Excellent English communication, writing, and presentation skills-MUST.
- Proven experience in creating detailed product requirements documents.
- Demonstrated success in planning, managing and launching products.
- Develop and implement product specs and planning.
- Experience in managing mobile related products.
- Ability to work with data and present and analyze technical information and strategies.
- Highly analytical with the ability to research and analyze technical processes, make quick decisions, and understand the consequences.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with e-commerce products -Advantage.
- Experience in Ad Tech - Major Advantage.
- Experience in the mobile games world - Major Advantage.