Senior Backend Engineer
About The Position
Sayollo is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our R&D team and be part of building our tech stack for a large-scale distributed system.
Sayollo is the lead of video In-Game advertising technology. With a mission to make mobile games better for everyone. Sayollo connects brands with gamers.
Sayollo specializes in advertising, brand marketing, and AI technology with a unique In-Game Advertising platform.
Sayollo captures space in the fastest growing real estate market in the world, mobile games. Sayollo has a unique evergreen strategy to ensure our games and brand partners can provide the best experience possible for their community.
Build from scratch a complete backend cloud-based infrastructure for Sayollo. The system is designed to handle very high QPS, generating terabytes of data daily. Responsible for building distributed services running on K8S that will serve our business needs. Working with the latest streaming and concurrency technologies to handle network-intensive workloads.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Backend engineer - MUST.
- Knowledge and experience of OO/functional programming languages such as Python/Java/C# - MUST.
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the Backend efforts of a Startup - MUST.
- Experience in building Microservices and services clusters.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Excellent English skills.
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers.
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, Clusters orchestration - a big advantage.
- Experience in building high scale production environments / Ad Tech - a big advantage.