Senior Backend Engineer
About The Position
Sayollo is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our R&D team and be part of building our tech stack for a large-scale distributed system.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
Build from scratch a complete backend cloud-based infrastructure for Sayollo. The system is designed to handle very high QPS, generating terabytes of data daily. Responsible for building distributed services running on K8S that will serve our business needs. Working with the latest streaming and concurrency technologies to handle network-intensive workloads.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Backend engineer - MUST.
- Knowledge and experience of OO/functional programming languages such as Python/Java - MUST.
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the Backend efforts of a Startup - MUST.
- Experience in building Microservices and services clusters.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Excellent English skills.
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers.
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, Clusters orchestration - a big advantage.
- Experience in building high scale production environments / Ad Tech - a big advantage.