About The Position
Sayollo is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our R&D team and be part of building our tech stack for a large scale distributed system.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
Build from scratch a complete cloud-based infrastructure for Sayollo. The system is designed to handle very high QPS, generating terabytes of data daily. Responsible for building secure, elastic, and cost-effective Infra with all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA, and Dev environments. Creating CI/CD flows with quick gradual and safe code deployments.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer – MUST.
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, Clusters orchestration – MUST.
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code – MUST.
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the DevOps efforts of a Startup – MUST.
- Experience in building CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers.
- Experience in shell scripting and Python.
- Experience in management of a company’s security protocols.
- BC in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Excellent English skills.
- A big advantage- Experience in building high scale production environments / Ad Tech.