About The Position
Sayollo is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our R&D team and be part of building our tech stack for a large scale distributed system.
Sayollo is the lead of video In-Game advertising technology. With a mission to make mobile games better for everyone. Sayollo connects brands with gamers.
Sayollo specializes in advertising, brand marketing, and AI technology with a unique In-Game Advertising platform.
Sayollo captures space in the fastest growing real estate market in the world, mobile games. Sayollo has a unique evergreen strategy to ensure our games and brand partners can provide the best experience possible for their community.
Build from scratch a complete cloud-based infrastructure for Sayollo. The system is designed to handle very high QPS, generating terabytes of data daily. Responsible for building secure, elastic, and cost-effective Infra with all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA, and Dev environments. Creating CI/CD flows with quick gradual and safe code deployments.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer - MUST.
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, Clusters orchestration - MUST.
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code - MUST.
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the DevOps efforts of a Startup - MUST.
- Experience in building CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers.
- Experience in shell scripting and Python.
- Experience in management of a company’s security protocols.
- BC in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Excellent English skills.
- A big advantage- Experience in building high scale production environments / Ad Tech.