Senior Unity Developer
About The Position
Sayollo is looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our R&D team and be part of building our Unity SDK installed on billions of games and mobile devices across the world.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
Build from scratch a complete Unity SDK design to integrate smoothly into mobile games and serve their monetization needs. The SDK will be installed onto billions of mobile devices and should be designed with high safety and efficiency considerations. You will be responsible for communication with the server.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Unity Developer in C# - MUST.
- Experience in iOS and Android unity development and deployment - MUST.
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the Unity efforts of a Startup - MUST.
- Experience in building mobile apps with intensive server communication.
- Strong knowledge and experience with asynchronous programming and the TPL.
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- Excellent English skills.