Brands Partnership Manager (US Market)
About The Position
We're looking for a talented Brands Partnership Manager to be the primary point of contact for our global markets in all aspects of the daily E-commerce operations.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
- Your key role is to identify, contact, sell, close, and onboard new brands.
- Collaborate with teams in global markets on topics related to product launches and promotions.
- Support markets requirements and creates guidelines and tools to develop autonomy and scalability.
- Work closely with other departments, including, but not limited to Legal for contracts, Business Operations for revenue forecasting, and Marketing for sales collateral.
- Develop operational metrics for continuous improvement and deployment of brands.
- 3+ years experience with a proven track record in global sales primarily in the Adtech industry.
- Experience in with global DTC & B2C brands.
- Experience leading a project from inception to completion.
- Excellent writing skills, strong editing, and attention to detail.
- Native English (verbal and written)- A Must.
- Instincts for prioritization and ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.