Games Partnership Manager
About The Position
We're looking for a talented Games Partnership Manager to be the primary point of contact for our global markets in all aspects of the daily mobile game publisher operations.
Sayollo not only created gComm – the first-ever purchasing platform that lets gamers buy physical products directly inside mobile games – but also pioneered a brand new market category: Gaming Commerce.
As a Gen-Z-focused B2B2C company, Sayollo embraces social commerce and anticipates the evolution of mobile games into a new form of social media, with gComm facilitating an effortless shopping experience coupled with uninterrupted gameplay. gComm’s 3-fold advantage gives DTC brands direct access to their Gen-Z gamer audience, allows game publishers to increase retention rates and monetize content in brand new ways, and lets gamers enjoy an elevated gaming experience.
- Collaborate with teams in global markets on topics related to product launches and promotions.
- Leading and cultivate the partnership with game developers/studios
- Support markets requirements and creates guidelines and tools to develop autonomy and scalability.
- Your key role is to identify, contact, sell, close, and onboard new mobile game publishers.
- Work closely with other departments, including, but not limited to Legal for contracts, Business Operations for revenue forecasting, and Marketing for sales collateral.
- Develop operational metrics for continuous improvement and deployment of brands.
- 3+ years experience with a proven track record in high-tech industry sales.
- Experience with global mobile game publishers.
- Experience leading a project from A to Z.
- Native English speaker (verbal and written) - A must.
- Instincts for prioritization and ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Proven sales record in-game developers/publisher/studios landscape-a significant advantage!