Sayollo is the lead of video In-Game advertising technology. With a mission to make mobile games better for everyone. Sayollo connects brands with gamers.
Sayollo specializes in advertising, brand marketing, and AI technology with a unique In-Game Advertising platform.
Sayollo captures space in the fastest growing real estate market in the world, mobile games. Sayollo has a unique evergreen strategy to ensure our games and brand partners can provide the best experience possible for their community.
We are looking for a UX/UI Product Designer to become part of our core team.
- +3 years of proven experience working as a UX/UI designer in a professional design environment.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly, XD | Illustrator | Photoshop) and Figma.
- Effective communication and able to work in a global team setting as part of the global UX team, accommodating multiple geographies and time zones.
- Proven experience in working with development and product teams.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them.
- excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic company
- High level of verbal and written English.
- Experience designing DevOps or Developer tools.
- Develop design concepts that put our customers first, meeting their needs while promoting Sayollo’s business interests, KPIs and goals.
- Conduct product research based on customer feedback, data, competitor analysis, and more.
- Shape and design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary.
- Set design requirements based on product requirements & information from internal teams and user research and explore different design solutions.
# Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV.