Sayollo is looking for a Brands Sales Manager to become part of our company.
Sayollo’s technology unlocks the fastest growing real estate market in the world, mobile games.
Sayollo solves the biggest pain points for game studios, players, and brands by placing billboards inside a game through our In-Game Native Video (IGNV) platform.
- The primary point of contact for our global markets in all aspects of the daily E-commerce operations.
- Collaborate with teams in global markets on topics related to product launches and promotions.
- Support markets requirements and creates guidelines and tools to develop autonomy and scalability.
- Your key role is to identify, contact, sell, close and onboard new brands.
- Work closely with other departments, including, but not limited to Legal for contracts, Business Intelligence for revenue forecasting, and Marketing for sales collateral.
- Develop operational metrics for continuous improvement.
- 2+ years experience with a proven track record in sales & brands.
- Experience With global DTC brands.
- Experience leading a project from inception to completion.
- Experience working in a global company – a HUGE advantage.
- Excellent writing skills, strong editing, and attention to detail.
- Instincts for prioritization and ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.