Sayollo is looking for a VP Marketing with 5 years of experience to become part of our company.
Sayollo’s technology unlocks the fastest growing real estate market in the world, mobile games.
Sayollo solves the biggest pain points for game studios, players and brands by placing billboards inside a game through our In-Game Native Video (IGNV) platform.
As a VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for our global marketing strategy to impact company growth – building positively and promote a growth strategy developing and executing from A to Z.
You will be managing a highly capable team to support the company’s overall objectives, including internal & external brands.
What will you do:
- Developing Sayollo’s internal and external brand.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with global marketing teams and effective strategies for individual countries.
- Maintaining innovative knowledge on all customer markets and prepare creative plans for all businesses.
- Thinks strategically – challenges boundaries, take risks and innovates to execute and advance our strategy.
- Drive execution by marshaling resources and capabilities to drive progress and results in strategic objectives & KPI.
- Analysis reports and data.
- Create and manage Gantt and budget.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop cost control strategies across all product lines.
- Manage all communications and resolve all customer issues.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset and vision and can translate strategy into measurable objectives that drive accountability.
- Possesses exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills. Can effectively interact and build relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Be authentic, transparent, trustworthy, and accountable.
- Inspires, motivates and influences others through their decisions and actions.
- Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability, collegiality, and team player orientation.
- Hard-working and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and remain positive.
- 5+ years as a VP \Director senior position in a B2B online company as a VP Marketing \Business Unit\P&L with proven evidence of successfully launching and growing consumer products, including direct to consumer sales via online or traditional media.
- 5+ years of managerial experience building and managing a team through a positive attitude and high performing teams’ leadership.
- Solid proved experience in creating and delivering digital campaigns, content marketing strategy.
- Proven track record in marketing performance and growth (developing brand, scaling marketing and sale performance) in a startup/growing company
- Data-driven and analytics skills. Proven experience in paid media management and optimization (FB and Google Analytics), SEO, PPC, conversion, website performances/analytics
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative
- Digital marketing experts – build and manage the entire funnels
- B2B experience – eCommerce and Amazon (of consumer products) is a big plus
- B2B experience – develop new channels. manage international markets and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- Initiate and/or lead various brand campaigns and projects, to ongoingly keep brand top-of-mind with audiences, and extend Mindspace’s values and vision through our communication
- Understands and able to manage managers involving PR, Digital, Trade Shows, E-Commerce, Brand Development, Social Media, Content.
- Native or high level of English, with outstanding communication skills.